Friday, November 21, 2008

(no title) ...that will do.


^ That's for Wesley. lol. I searched for "random" on Google, and this was the first image that came up!!! How awesome is THAT??

------------

i'm wondering why i'm sitting here writing this... i have nothing to say. i guess i'm bored, and i hate this kind of bored, because it's the kind of bored where you have tons of stuff to do but not really want to do any of it... I was hoping to go to Brandon and BJ's choir performance in concord, but by the time i got there it would be over, so i'm a little disappointed sitting here doing nothing. I'm listening to a song i had forgotten about, ironically titled "Unforgotten" lol. It's actually on the Halo 3 soundtrack, but it's so beautiful you wouldn't think it came from a video game. I wish i could play piano like that. Well anyways. Today was Project 149 Dance Ministry's performance - i ran sound and did tech stuff like that for Jannelle and her girls (and strangely... boys 0.o) and it turned out great, except for the fact that i kept messing up because of A) faulty equipment, B) misunderstood instructions, and C) my own inability and forgettfulness. But like i said it turned out well, despite me that is =P (once again BJ sorry about the drop d thing!) Everyone did great. I really enjoyed staying aferwards and cleaning up, i got to spend time with my main man Taylor H and Jannelle, which was a lot of fun - i ended up staying until almost 4, even though everything ended at 12:30 haha. I got home and ate a great ham sandwich which i made myself (i'm very proud) and a great cold rootbeer. And now i'm out of rootbeer. *makes note to get more rootbeer* After that i just spent a while making calls and trying to work out transporting a keyboard (long story) And so... yeah. (as Chad would say) right now i'm not doing anything particularly important, although... ok i'm gonna go do something important. Bye. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for wasting your time reading this boring, senseless post :-D

6 comments:

Wesley said...

Chuck Norris!!!!

lol

It wasn't boring. =P If you're bored, write music. It's what I always do. And you can write music really well, so do it!

morgan joy said...

wow, funny how that picture came up when you searched for random...

lol

Unknown said...

that picture came up first because chuck norris MADE it come up first

Emily said...

lol, true Adam.......

Wesley said...

I can't think of any Chuck Norris jokes that fit the picture.

Chuck Norris, defender of Nathan.

lol

Emily said...

i know what you mean, Nathan. i get that kind of bored all the time. it's sad how i just sit around when i have tons of stuff i could be doing.