Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy :-)

One amazing thing - i just noticed that a lot of my friends have blog posts that have "happiness" in the title. This is great - i love when my friends are happy :-) And right now i am too. Like seriously happy =P For some reason it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, even though it really hasn't. I realized what it is - i HAVE lost the weight. My amazing friends are helping me carry it!! I have been in almost constant contact with several of you today, and i've shared almost everything i'm going through to you. I know you're praying for me, and that you have my back :-) I can't tell you how happy that makes me!!! And i am so excited about tomorrow, i get to see the ones i haven't talked to today, and share some good conversations with them too. Today has been so hard, but it's been incredibly amazing because you guys have been there for me. All i can say really is THANK YOU!!! Especially Ying-Wai, Zach, Wesley, Emily, Chelsea, and Bethany. You guys are so much more than i can ask for, and just being there for me today has been more than awesome. I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow, and enjoying special times. :-)

Oh and thanks to Zach for showing me The Receiving End of Sirens!!!!!! That band is like all my favorite bands wrapped up in one!!!! Wesley, look them up on playlist, and listen to Pale Blue Dot and The Phililogical Arm. Amazingness :-)

Oh and just for the heck of it, cuz i'm so happy:

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

___

Oh and Ying-Wai: Just, thank you. You are absolutely amazing :-D Thanks for listening while i ranted about several things earlier and for encouraging me and sharing my burdens :-) I hope i'll see you tomorrow, good friend!!!!!! :-)

___

3 comments:

Emily said...

YAY! I'm so happy that you're happy!!! I'm so glad I made you day a little better =D

Wesley said...

I'm always happy when you're happy. =) I'm glad that I helped make your day better... although I don't remember talking to you... haha.

And I did listen to Receiving End of Sirens. Dude, they're weird. =P

Emily said...

I just listen it it. I'm not sure what I think of it, haha. I mean I sort of like it....but idk...it's interesting ;)