Thursday, March 26, 2009

101th

Woweee i haven't posted in a while. I just realized i missed my 100th post. So i guess i'll celebrate my 101th post. Here goes.

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!

Ok that's that then. Anyway. I've been superdeeduperly busy this past week :-) I love being busy. I've been driving like 80% of the time, i'm pretty much always on the road now :-) It is completely amazing - after waiting over a year and a half longer to get my licence than anyone else to get it, now that i finally have it, it's a completely wonderful feeling. I've been able to hang out with people i havent seen in a while, like my friend Aaron T, and do things that i otherwise wouldn't have been able to. Last night i went to Evergreen youth group at branch family, and they asked me to run sound for them, which was amazing. I didn't know the board at all, but i was able to hit it running and i think i did a great job :-D The past few days have been awesome - my life is really going great. I am so thankful, things have been totally turned around from what they were several months ago. The night is darkest just before dawn, i guess. Well more about that later - i'm in Central's PC lab right now, and i've got more quizes to do before meeting Zach at Bojangles. I'm soooo excited about the weekend, tonight i'm going to set up Project 149's dance performance with Janelle, tomorrow morning i have something amazing that i forgot, tomorrow night is YOUTH GROUP!!!!!! And Saturday i'm going to the studio with Beyonce's producer to play around with all the equipment, and then i'm going to the Playing for Others songwriting competition performance :-D Sunday i'll probably be going to the mall with Janelle, Megan, and Kelley. Ok now that i've rambled and randomly read you my calender i'm gonna sign off. Sorry for the worthless post - hey, at least i'm posting again =P

oh and again:

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

^ I figured i'd celebrate a little more.

___

4 comments:

Emily said...

haha whoohoo! I do not like being super busy and constantly running everywhere. But, if it involves seeing friends, then I'm all for it =P

I'm glad some people are posting now =D

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Nathan on your 101th post!!!!

YAY! WHOOHOO! NOISE MAKERS AND CONFETTI! YAHOO!

Okay just in case you didn't get it that was pretty sarcastic of me haha. =D

YOUTH GROUP!! Can't wait, and I'm being serious this time. =)

Oh and i still don't know what Project 149 is, I've heard you and wess talk about it though.=/

Anyway, Cya tomorrow! =D

Ming said...

Congrats on getting your license! =)

Nathan said...

Haha exactly, Emily :-)

Thanks Nathaniel!! I'm glad you're not sarcastic now lol

Thanks Ming!! i'm certainly happy about it =P