Wednesday, March 11, 2009

:-D

How about this weather you guys. It is truly amazing. It reminds me of St Pete Florida in the early spring, or the Blue Ridge in the summer :-) Today i'm going back to Davidson with Chad to that little pawnshop to pick up that guitar. Mmm baby that is one sweet guitar. Who knows what else we'll come back with.... After that, there is a chance i might be going to Chad's youth group, which will be incredibly awesome too :-D So today's shaping up nicely. And i'm listening to Chris Thile's mandolin playing. That just makes me happy in and of itself! Well i got work to do.... pictures later hopefully :-D

__

4 comments:

Wesley said...

I'm guessing Chad is buying it. Last I heard, you were broke, lol. =P

Evergreen is one awesome youth group. =)

Emily said...

What church is 'Chad's youth group' at?

I can't wait to see the pictures!

morgan joy said...

i think its at The Branch or something like that...

Wesley said...

Yeah, it's the Branch Family Church, I believe...