Thursday, April 30, 2009

i'm still alive!

I wanted to shoot off a quick post to say, yes, i'm still alive and kickin, i just haven't posated here in a while. My b yall. I've been super busy with AMP stuff as usual, and school is even more hectic for me here lately. The only thing that hasn't really changed for me this week is i'm still listening to City and Colour and loving it :-) I'm still confused though... and... it just gets deeper. I'm just taking it as it comes, and deciding what to do as i seek God in everything. I've been doing that so much lately. So much peace from that....

Well anyhow...

I LOVE american Idol! The top 4 are amazing and i look forward to their upcoming albums! Because you know when they get voted off, they still get recording deals... yep that makes ma happy :-)

Ah one last thing before i head to Bojangles to meet Zach - i just wanted to let you know i took a quiz on facebook about how well i know women, and i scored 100% :-D :-D Yep, it said i'm an expert on the most difficult field on Earth - Girls :-D Hahahaha... Yes, be jealous, guys. =P Hahaha.

__

4 comments:

Marissa said...

That's just scary, Nathan . . .

Emily said...

I dislike tests like that...it stereotypes people =P

btw, I saw you yesterday...pulling out of your neighborhood when I was pulling in to it. :)

morgan joy said...

yes i'm sure because you scored 100% on a quiz on FACEBOOK it means you are a genious when it comes to girls...
because facebook quizes are alllways completely accurate. :P

Nathan said...

Whoa really?? Awesome!!

Haha Yes, Morgan, but all the other guys only scored 75% or less =P