Sunday, September 6, 2009

just life :-)

How bout another post? I think it's a good idea. Today was great, had so much fun with my dear friends at lunch and the church after :-) Apples to apples got slightly boring after a while but we still had some good times :-) Thanks for making my day awesome, "fellas" ;-)

Well this week will be interesting - as usual i have no idea how it's gonna be, i expect more of the same - looking for work, working around the house, driving around taking care of errands, working on projects that need to be completed, and working on school, and tracking in Studio A. But hey things don't go as planned, and i'm counting on it, or else this week will be pretty durn boring =P

Oh and i just realized I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO FOR LABOR DAY TOMORROW!!! OMG! Anybody want to change that? hehe =P

And i totally just wasted about 2.4 minutes of your life through reading this, depending on your reading speed. =P


_

4 comments:

Nathaniel G. said...

Sounds like like God's been good. =D

Well I'm sure you'll be doing something for Labor Day...not doing work for instance. ;D

No, I'm not promoting laziness or anything heh heh =)

Emily said...

Yes! It was fun!

I'm going to the Matthews Alive festival in Matthews, haha.

Nathan said...

Haha very cool. Who all is going to that?

Emily said...

well, who /went/ was the Grafs, Taylors and Liv and me :)