Thursday, February 28, 2008

something deep? maybe...

well it seems like everybody else is posting deep things on their blogs so i think i'll take a shot at it - one of the things that's been running around in my head is why cant friends trust each other? i have many good friends but i always feel that i cant open up to them because what i say will be told to Joe Blo down the street. And i'm not at all sinless in this - time after time i find myself saying "hey did you hear what So-and-so said? omg i laughed so hard when he said that..." and what i share may not have been said in confidence but was at least understood that if this was said it would hurt the person that said it. Guys this is sad - i constantly slap myself for this. on Facebook today i looked on my profile and it showed one of the questions for my social profile - "is Nathan trustworthy?" it said. That hit me hard because i cant say that i am. i mean i feel like a sink with a leaky drain seal - people keep throwing secrets on me and even though i keep most of them every so often one or two will leak out and end up hurting people. Guys if i've violated your trust in any way please accept my apology!

anyway back to earth - i'm pretty jazzed because frisbee is tonight!!! should be a blast! other than that things have just been the same as usual :-p till next time yall

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ok dowdy time for another post

Stephen D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephen D. said...

Here you go Dowdy... Watch and weep. =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXWXbxaNNKg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0s4OAMISN4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avhY0YeZmE8

Emily said...

Are you still alive?? lol, jk....but you really need to post :P

Matt said...

I know what you're saying here...but, I can't really say I've known you long enough to lose or really even gain your trust...lol. But hopefully I'll be able to gain it and keep it.