Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fresh Air

Well this is a first. I'm writing on my blog, actually, on my blog. Yep! I'm actually sitting down in front of my Pc and staring at the text window for a "new post" and yeah so this is unscripted and uncensored, i'm just saying what comes to mind right now, and it's actually relevant to the time i'm posting this. Yes, it's very freeing. =P So i have no clue what i'm posting about, right now i'm just waiting for my crazy day to catch up to me. I gotta go in the next few minutes, and then i'll be nonstop until tomorrow. And i am running on empty. I need caffiene. I'm hungry. I'm thirsty. I'm complaining. I'm going to stop complaining and talk about something else, like how much i love early morning drives, and sticking my hand out the window as i drive down those old country roads, feeling the extremely cold air rush by at 50mph. That is living. I'm gonna go live some more. Bye.

4 comments:

Matt said...

haha, you definitely enjoy life.

Wesley said...

Writing music is better.

wolf

Emily said...

lol, Matt is right....you really do enjoy life :P I love cool mornings too!

Nathan said...

Haha yes i do TRY to :-) "I asked God for all things that i might enjoy life, God gave me life that i might enjoy all things!" That's like my motto :-) Isn't it great? Live like THAT - seeking to glorify Him but also to enjoy all the good gifts He has given us :-) And yes, Wesley, writing music is better. Wolf.