Thursday, October 9, 2008

Haha yep.

Saturday, 4th Oct - Mon, 6th Oct

*Saturday

Well this is nice. I'm relaxing right now with friends, doing nothing but getting slowly sunburned... Just waiting for the Warriors game to start... I won't bore you with the numerous events of my day, except to say that driving while listening to country music is absolutely amazing =P Yesss, i think i'm a country fan now. Haha yep. So shoot me. And apparently that's the style of music that i can sing and play the best...

* Monday

That was as far as my post got that day - i think the game started or somebody started talking to me lol. Man that was tons of fun, i met some really really cool people, had long conversations with good friends, laughed so hard i cried and my grin hurt my face, and tons of other amazing stuff like that. Well the only thing left to say, i think, is GO WARRIORS!!!!