Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Life's too short

Well tonight i want to write. To write about many many things. To write about sadness, and dear friends, joy and love, peace, immaturity, amazing bands, biblical debates, spilled soda. About sphone calls, and phone bills, rechargeable batteries, and inside jokes (wolf), and life, all in all. But i can't. I can't because i don't have the patience or the fortitude to sit here an pen it out, and i also don't want to bore you with my insane rambling. Ah well, i supose i will write about a few things. Where to start. Ummm... Oh yeah. JI got everything done on my to-do list today!! Aren't you proud of me??! :-D Annnd... Frisbee was fun, even though we only played one game. I didn't drop one catch!! Oh yes now you're even more proud of me, right? yessss... haha after frisbee my good friend Eric and i went inside the church and had a great discussion on biblical things, which our friend Josiah joined us in midway through. Wow we were debating theology, science, and psychology left and right - it was awesome. I got home and got on the computer and guess what - i was confronted with more immaturity. It's better this time, though. I'm giving it all to God and i'm not going to dwell on it. Yup. Plus, it kinda brought it all in perspective later on when i watched a video of myself from a couple years ago. I was such a dork. I guess i still am. Haha well i'm working on it. I kept cringing, watching that video, though. So much immaturity in me. I'm sorry to all the folks in the video from back then, only one of whom will probably ever read this - sorry for my lame jokes, my insensitivity , my annoying attitude, my disgusting laugh, and for filming absolutely everything :-P (you know what i mean) Anyways i can't dwell on the past, just do better in the present, and look towards the future. Well it's getting late, i'm tired, and i'm thirsty, on a completely irrelevant note :-P One last thing though - isn't it so annoying how much craziness is going around about the gas shortage?? I mean seriously people - take a chill pill and stay home instead of running out at the first sign of "danger" to put $2 worth in your tanks. No wonder there's a shortage - people are filling without needing. Oh sorry, i promised not to share my political opinion here. Oh i didn't? Well i am now. People get mad at me for sharing it, so i won't. Life's too short. :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

immaturity had to be in there somewhere, right? ;)

was it josiah g? he tends to stay out of a lot of theological debates, in my experience.

the gas thing is driving me crazy, too. it's going to wash over sometime, so people should control themsleves. :P

Nathan said...

hahaha yep!

Actually no - it was Josiah C, you probably don't know him though.

Yeah i'm praying it all blows over soon - it's getting wild. lol

Matt said...

I totally agree about the gas thing..ugghh

Emily said...

debate is awesome!

I know Josiah C....but he doesn't have any idea who I am :P

yeah, gas is crazy!!