Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Too many many thoughts II

Saturday, October 11th

Yes yes i think it's time for another post. Don't you love how unspecific my posts are? You don't know if i wrote this today or six months ago. (even that was unspecific - "today") I assure you though, this is as current as i can make it, outdated only a couple days. To make it more specific, i just got home from Youth Group. Well, since you asked, it was good and bad. I really enjoyed some long conversations with good friends tonight, but also had to put up with a bunch of junk and disappointment from other people along with the joy. yeah that's how it goes. I'm so thankful for all my friends. That becomes more clear the more junk i have to go through. Hmmm... i guess i'm pensive now. That means thoughtful for all those that don't know 3rd grade English =P Ok that was harsh. You'll forgive me :-)
Right? Ok good. So yeah nothing much to say now even though i want to keep writing. Um gosh. No big theological thing to talk about, i don't think i can think so well now, i think. Hey hold on. I think i'll do something here. I think it's time for some random stuff, so i'm going to post everything in the next few lines that is going through my head. And i mean everything...



My back hurts.

Is she gonna text me back anytime soon?

I like this song.

breeding hedgehogs is amazing. I mean wow... i didn't think you could make that much money from that... (yes Emily i'm still thinking about that =P)

I don't like THIS song.

My floor is dirty. i need to vacuum.

I think my shoes are impure after the shoe game tonight.

Ow my eyes are burning.

That's really cool. Oh i should be texting that.

Ew i shouldn't write THAT thought down. People don't want to know how moldy my shower is.

I love all my numerous sunglasses.

Well i need a new hairbrush.

I wonder how Brandon's doing now? Too late to call him.

I wonder how many people are left-handed in the world?

Who invented clothes hangers?

The Vacuum Tube is amazing. I love amplifiers and monitors. Edison was a big jerk and ruined a lot of people's lives (it's true) but he DID invent vacuum tubes. Praise God for that!

Wow i can't see anything now. Thitsh ish alll blurrrie.



Well that's all i'll write down of my thoughts now. (yes Hayley i was talking to you while writing this in case you're wondering) Ok now i'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight.

11 comments:

Wesley said...

You have some of the most interesting thoughts of anyone I know, Nathan... (wolf)

And please don't say wolf back unless you mean it... lol

morgan joy said...

you have wierd thoughts. but they were entertaining to read.

Emily said...

lol, you're a great friend Nathan!

You have funny thoughts.....but at least yours make sense :P

I'm not even going to reply about the hedgie thing *sighs and shakes head*

I think my shoes are impure as well. But I guess I contaminated them soon after I got them....haha, that was gross

My dad is left handed...and I'm left handed on the computer.

Not Hayley L.? Right?

Anonymous said...

hahaha yeah i was thinking that actually. so this is all what was goingthrough ur mind while talking to me..uhh not strange at all! hahaha

Nathan said...

Wesley and Morgan: Haha my thoughts are very strange... they're not always that strange, though. So don't worry :-P i'm glad you find them interesting =P

Emily: How are you left handed at the computer? And no, not Hayley L - Hayley H - the person who commented after you =P

Hayley: Yesss that is true... Wait are you being sarcastic or genuine here? haha

Emily said...

well, My dad has always been left handed, so when I was little and started using the computer, the mouse was already on the left side. Now, it's just so normal to me, I guess......

Anonymous said...

dude, youi are so random... i hav had many of the same thoughts... btw my name is jared...

Nathan said...

hi Jared - i'm trying to remember if i know you... do i? If i do and i don't remember you i am so sorry!! lol

Anonymous said...

um i met you at a youth camp once... i have like, blonde hair and remember you and a guy named chad and a guy named like, shay or something allways made fun of me for sucking(crushing you) at pool... dude yeah you told me to look you up... dude you are like awesome at drawing...

Nathan said...

Ohhhh NOW i remember you... i think.. :-P lol. rofl yeah that was Chad Harris and Sam Shea. they're awesome lol. Haha thanks! How've you been?

Anonymous said...

pretty good i guess... i'm just been in school and stuff... i'm actually homeschooling this year... its sorta cool...