Thursday, November 27, 2008

So much to be thankful for...

Well it's Thanksgiving, and since so many people had the great idea to post their many blessings and everything they are thankful for, i figured i should do the same. I barely 
know where to start - i've been so abundantly blessed. Well i'll take a shot at this...

First of, i'm so thankful that Christ died on the cross for me!! Such love displayed that day... i am so grateful for the saving power of the Gospel. Where would i be today without Him??!?

I'm extremely thankful for me wonderful parents, they are an incredible blessing to me, and even though i don't show it usually i am so grateful for the four hour "conversations" on the couch =P They have molded and shaped my character in wa
ys nothing else really could. Thanks Mom and Dad!

Oh wow. I don't know what to say about al my wonderfully amazing friends!! I know life would be so lacking, dull, empty, and lonely without all of yall's friendship. I thank God for all of you, particularly Brandon, BJ, Chad, Wesley, Zach, Hayley, Melly, Eric, Ying, Emily, and Sammy B. I have had so many good times with all of you, those listed and those not, i am so glad i know each and every one of you. From writing music with Wesley, to laughing so hard i cry with Brandon and BJ, to riding down the road just cruisin' with Zach laughing at Sammy's hilarious rando
m thoughts, to enjoying another "good story" of Chad's to long conversations with Emily, to retarded jokes back and forth with Ying, to just general fun with Mel and Eric, to many many many text messages with Hayley, and everywhere in between with everybody else, it's been so great to know all of you! Thanks for the great memories everybody. Look
ing forward to many many many more great times with yall!! :-D

Ok bear with me this gets confusing...

i'm thankful for...

my guitar and piano, always right there when i need to "get a song out" what amazingness!!

my radio, i'm not an Ipod kinda guy :-
P I love the spontenaity!

my amazing amazing amazing phone, whish has cost me hundreds and hundreds this year already but which i don't care i spent that much because of all the good stuff i've been able to do with it - gotta love all the texts and phone calls. And the camera's nice too! =P

New paper in my blog/journal, cuz without it i'd be writing this on the back of a book =P

Sappy country music, sometimes it's the only thing that calms me down when i'm angry. And to think i didn't even like it at one time... what would i do without it??!

Long drives with friends or by myself, and a hand out the window.

my jobs!!!! because without all my freelance stuff i wouldn't be able to afford like anything =P (insert small personal ad here) If you're looking for someone to design custum Graphic/web material, you want a nice framed print for your living room, or you need a computer fixed, let me know, i can help ya!! (end small personal ad) =P

Gmail, Blogger, Facebook, my numerous 
hobbies, which, if i didn't have them, would leave me bored and tired all the time! Harris Teeter, (lol) Church, Youth Group, Frisbeee!!!!! Several events at the church where i can go just, well, because haha. Spontaneous things that put a little fun and wildness in life, and so, so so much else!!! I've been writing for long enough, and if i listed (or could remember, even) everything, i'd be here til Dawn! Oh one more thing - simple things. Like this song...

"Chicken Fried"
Zac Brown Band

You know I like my chicken fried
Cold **drinks** on a Friday night
A pair of jeans that fit just right
And the radio up...

...Well its funny how it`s the little things in life that mean the most...

_________________________

I'm also thankful for times such as sitting in a car with so many good friends doing nothing but singing this song as loud as we can, laughing, and eating old potato chips =P These are the special times. Thank you for these times, Lord.



^ World's biggest smiley =P
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!! :-D :-D

_______________________

1 comment:

Emily said...

yay! I made it on to nathan's list :D

lol, but anyhow, great post! Happy Thanksgiving!!