Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Well i'm wondering why i'm writing right now - i have absolutely nothing to say. I'm also wondering why i start almost every post and almost every paragraph of those posts with "well". Anyhow. (hahaha Emily) I've sat here trying to think of what to write about for the past-Oh and this isn't helping - a song just came on the radio reminding me of what i CAN'T write about. Uggghhh blogs are so impersonal. Talk to me in person sometime and i'll let you in on what i mean, although the people with whom mutual care exists already know exactly what i'm talking about, or close to it anyway. (For those that are my close friends that don't know what i mean, i don't say this to exclude you.) Oh why am i wasting your time talking about talking about something i can't talk about. I think i'm lonely now, even though i spent the entire day with friends, and all yesterday too. Maybe it's suddenly finding myself by myself is what happened and why i feel like this. Well i'm gonna suck it up and go to bed now, and think of all my good friends, and all i have to be thankful for.

Goodnight.

Oh by the way, it's December now. That deserves a picture.

4 comments:

Matt said...

this is a great post. i know exactly how you feel.

ANYHOW, that's a nice picture haha.

Emily said...

I think I know what you mean. But I do know what you mean about the loneliness. Kinda like what Wes was talking about.

Wesley said...

Yep, which is why I'd rather just hang around at someone's house than do something... more gets accomplished, really.

Emily said...

Oh, I agree :)