Monday, December 22, 2008

Eggnog and Milkshakes =P

Wow. Ok so i just had an incredible weekend!!! I'm wiped out but i don't want it to end!! Saturday morning i went to the door hanger thing at the church... and... i'm one of the Three Amigos, along with JP and Melly. It was sweeeeeeet!! That's all i'll say about that =P After that i went to a pretty amazing wedding which was, pretty amazing =P I had some great conversations after, too :-D Then i ran some errands, which was good. Haha Sunday i led worship for the kids again with Keri and Meghan as my vocalists. It was... hilarious. And good!! It was the best we've done so far i think. We had a great time doing that. After that, lunch with the Grafs was awesome, and then THE DAVIS'S!!!!! WOW! Wow. It was oh so awesome for reasons that are better seen than told: photos video ...So yeah one sweeeeeet weekend. Anyway you can wake up now because i promise this part will be less boring. But first rub the sleep out of your eyes and look at this:


Don't you wish you had an amazing light-up pen like mine?? =P

Anyhow - today is Bethany's birthday!!!!!
HAPP
Y BIRTHDAY BJ!!!!
I hope it's amazing!!!!!


Their surprise party was amazing!!


Haha this was the moment before she was surprised!

Some random group shot :-) My eyes are very scary...


Everyone around the fire..

the entire group. Yes we all had fun that night, i think :-)

Well that's it then. Oh wait i said this would be more interesting... How about this?


Chow!!



__________________

7 comments:

Joy. said...

i didn't read this.

but btw

i used to have a pen just like that.

morgan joy said...

i saw that pic of you and i was like "oooh my."

but yeah, that light up pen is pretty amazing!! :D

Anonymous said...

I did, too!! Only it had different colors, like red, blue, and yellow or something. I loved it, since I could write stories late at night without waking my parents up with a light on. *sighs*

I'm glad you had fun with Adam, Matt, and Josiah. We watched the video this morning . . . annnnd . . . um, we could tell you all had fun. Yeah.

Emily said...

rofl!

Matt said...

it was so awesome!!!! we're definitely doing that again sometime soon.

and nice pen there. I WANT ONE.

Nathan said...

You didn't read this, BJ? Ugh you're soo rude. =P

hahaha Morgan... that's pretty much the intent of the photo =P to be as scary as possible. I think i achieved that! haha.

Yessss. That pen is amazing. Yall need to get one again!

Yeah i reaaaaaalllly want to!! Soon i'll have my license so i can come over virtually any time.

Matt said...

well my mom is out christmas shopping so maybe i can tell her to get me one of those pens...haha