Friday, December 19, 2008

Tagged!!

Ok i was tagged by emily, and i'm bored now, so why not?? yep...

The Rules


1. Copy the questions and then answer them (post it on your blog).

2. Tag 4 people and let them know you have tagged them.

3. Let the person [who tagged you] know that you have done a post for the tag.


What are your nicknames?
Goodness gracious - i have so many. Starting out... Cheeseburger, Goober, Tater, Nate, Donut, Natune (i love that one - my best buddy Zach gave that one to me over 9 years ago...) there's so many more, i just can't remember them all... oh yes... my favorite one - BJ gave me this one: Jack. That's all i'll say... =P hahahaha

What TV game show or reality show would you like to be on?
a reality show? gosh... Cops =P Not a sthe convicted, of course. But i would like to be the cop that bodyslams the criminal on the trunk =P

What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
well... maybe Batteries Not Included? Maybe Johnny 5? The browns would know.

What is your favorite scent?
Woodsmoke. It reminds me of bonfires and cold nights with friends


If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on?
i would put every single bit in savings. After i bought a Bugatti Convertible :-D


What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to?
Florida... soooo many memories there.... I wish i shared those memories with my friends, though. They would have been all the more sweet.

Do you trust easily?
Yes i do. And i always wonder why i get hurt.

Do you generally think before your act, or act before you think?
for little decisions, like talking to somebody, i act before thinking. For big things, like planning my future or designing a graphic or building a PC, i have learned to think before i act.

Is there anything that had made you unhappy these days?
Lots, mainly seeing friends in pain, and relationships broken. What do you do?

What is your favorite fruit?
what a followup question... i'd have to say Bananas (hahahah Ying)

What websites do you visit daily?
Facebook, Gmail, CPCC mail, yall's blogs, my blog, and Playlist.com!!

What is your favorite thing to wear?
my absolutely incredible jeans. I almost never take them off, and i don't really have any others.. don't worry i do take them off to wash them =P

Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
depends on my mood - if it's sunday morning and i have to eat them for breakfast, then noooo i can barely shove them down. If i'm miserable on a wednesday evening home alone watching tv feeling sorry for myself, then yeah i enjoy them. A lot.

What items couldn't you be without during the day?
Phone, radio, wallet, keys, headphones, PC, but yeah, mainly my phone.

What should you be doing right now?
Talking to a friend, but she had to BRB

I tag:
Wesley
Morgan
Adam
Bethany (you've already been tagged, but this is for good measure =P)

2 comments:

morgan joy said...

i was already tagged too... do you want me to do it again?

:D

Nathan said...

Oh haha sorry! Well in my defense i haven't seen yours yet.