Friday, December 5, 2008

The most randomest post you'll ever hear, i mean see.

Hey look i'm again copying what everyone else is doing and posting a random thoughts post!! *gasp* !!

i'm proud i didn't start this post with "well"

but... i wish i could say what i'm really feeling right now... instead i have to write cryptic phrases to clue in to the people that know what i mean, well, what i mean. As Ming always says - "Life, kids, life."

i enjoyed my friday evening, i went to deliver a computer to a client, then i went to the Brown's house!!! That was AMAZING. I was just there for a bit, but we got in a pretty sweet jam session - we played "Face down" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. That was tons of fun :-D

i love my radio, i don't know what i'd do without it. Somehow i don't feel as lonely while i'm listening to it...

i installed another sound system in my bathroom today. Yes that's right, in my bathroom. That now makes 8 systems total in my room, two surround-sounds for my main room, one for my closet, two in my bathroom, two for my computer, one on my desk, one on top of my piano, and i guess my amps can double as this as well. Wow i guess that makes 11. Yes, be jealous =P =P

i don't have anything to write about. that's why i'm bragging about my sound system, i have nothing else to say.

My heart is broken for friends. So many of you are going through rough times, and i don't know what to do for you except talk to you and pray for you. Guys seriously - ANYTHING you EVER need, call me, email me, Facebook message me, or whatever and let me know!!! If at all possible i will be sooo glad to drop what i'm doing and help you! Seriously. Ok?

Youth group is tomorrow night. I am extremely excited!!! Mainly, to see all of you guys. i seriously cannot wait for tomorrow. Brandon, BJ, Emily, Wesley, Adam, Matt, yall BETTER all be there, or i will be severely dissappointed. =P

Well i've got to be headin' on, but i'll end with something pretty funny - my Dad just got a new Verizon flip phone from work, and he has no clue how to use it - he's always had one of those old Nextel beasts. So there's been some quite humourous moments showing him how to use it or watching him try to figure it out =P =P

So i guess thats it. Bye yall.

5 comments:

Joy. said...

WE WILL be there..
unless something life-threatening happens.. which I pray it doesn't, cause I could use a good youth night.

Nathan said...

YAYAYAY!!! haha i think yall will have a lot of fun - Brandon says yall haven't been to the new format so i think you'll really enjoy it. It's like frisbee, but better =P

and i will definitely pray nothing like that happens. If Brandon starts saying stuff like, "i'm tired, BJ." or anything like that you have him call me and i'll straighten it out =P

Emily said...

yay, Bethany!

wow, nathan...a sound system in your closet AND your bathroom? lol, I find that rather humorous, but cool, haha!


I WILL be at youth group. I never miss my youth groups =P

lol, that's always funny.... our parents and electronics.....

Mark Hartwick said...

Yeah man, I often huddle in my cramped closet and listen to music. Just to relax, ya know. And then I spy on my guitar from the crack.


'It's like frisbee, but better =P"

Eh?

Emily said...

haha, yeah, really =P