Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another long post (maybe)

What is up yall. I think it's time for my weekly long post, because here in Central's lab there's really not all that much to do, and i've done all my homework i can do. So... that means i'm here until Zach's done. May as well make the most of it! i think I'll start off by posting a couple thing's i've learned the last few days...

1: I HATE HATE HATE HATE 703 SOUNDPROOFING INUSLATION!!!!!!!!!! IT IS EVIL!!!!!

2: I found out my car does'nt like to stop too much 0.o

3: I've learned that talking to a great friend can do wonders for helping forget about pain

4: i found out how early Wesley really goes to bed =P

5: i learned that America can be SO SO SO stupid!!!! YOU LET ANOOP DOG GO!!!! NOOOO

6: I found out things still haven't changed in a certain situation.

7: I can splice video very well =P

8: I can drive for days straight pretty much all over NC without getting tired!

9: I HATTTTTTEEEEEE INSULATION!!!!!!!!!!

10: I found out Zach's waiting for me, so this post won't be very long after all haha


^ there ya go - i gotta run. Peace yall

____

6 comments:

Emily said...

haha, what is 703?

Matt said...

it's soundproofing insulation stuff that's made out of fiberglass or something.

Matt said...

they use it to soundproof studios and he had to unload a lot of it for the AMP studio...

Wesley said...

Yeah. It really was a /lot/. Like a whole lot. Like enough for the whole room. And we got it for $30.

What do you mean what time I "really" go to bed? I got to bed at 9, usually... I'm just not asleep at that time.

Emily said...

Oh, ok! Then that's a good deal, it sounds like?

haha! I 'go to bed' at around 10 normally, but I don't actually 'go to sleep' until normally 12ish, haha!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA that was a good one. especially if its n ur LUNGS and stuf...OUCH. btw is 3 about me? hahaha (cuz u called to COMPLAIN)..and from what i hear..wesley DOES go to bed early:)