Sunday, February 15, 2009

T.W.S.S. =P =P

I wish i could share the best part of my day today. But i can't. It was amazing though, and i laughed so hard almost solid that whole time - i couldn't even breathe haha! It still hurts to smile 0.o Wow today was certainly amazing... and of course yesterday was, and friday, and thursday, too =D I don't feel like sharing what i did, cuz there's just so much... I laughed more this weekend than i have in a good long while... i spent it with some amazing amazing amazing friends, like Wes, Adam, Matt, Christianne, Emily, Anna, Kelley, Megan, Zach, Keri, Chad, Hayley (virtually), and of course all of you dear friends i saw at church and youth group today and friday =D Now i've got to go get my hair just right (Hahaha Adam) because me and Sam S are gonna make a late-night delivery of a truckload of 703 soundproofing insulation to Wesley's =D That's gonna be crazyyy fun. And tomorrow, Hayley, maybe i'll see you???? Hopefully!!!!! Well i better go do that then. Longer post coming later maybe... haha.

Oh and by the way - wasn't the 808 absolutely killer at youth group friday, yall? I boosted it to the threshold of feeling, so we got some massive bass response =D =D Oh yesssss...

Oh and for Megan and Kelley....

That's what SHE SAID!! Hahahahahaha

8 comments:

morgan joy said...

"thats what she said."

;)

Anonymous said...

haha it sure has been a long weekend. im watiting for you to call me now actually. haha. and yeah i hope we can hang out tomoro. thatd b so much fun!

Emily said...

This weekend was pretty awesome. And yes, youth group rocked! I didn't mind the loud music for the most part. Bass rocked =D

Mark Hartwick said...

I was like, "What? He's playing screamo? Is that allowed in the church?" 0.o

Friday night was pretty awesome though. Especially the volleyball. :)

Nathan said...

Haha Morgan - i hope we didn't annoy yall too much! :-/

Hayley, we will be getting together very soon - definitely gotta.

Yeah Emily the music rocked =P Oh yeah and youth group was fun. =P =P

Haha Mark - i'm not sure if it's allowed or not - Mr C didn't seem to mind :-)

I'm glad everyone had a great weekend! :-D

Anonymous said...

Youth group was AWESOME!!
I thought the whole thing where we go the volleyballs stuck was hilarious. HAHAHA!! =)

Emily said...

Yes! The volleyball this was so funny!

Matt said...

hahaha "I don't wanna eat all ya'll's cheese"

sounds to me like the whole 703 thing didn't turn out as fun as you thought, huh?