Monday, February 23, 2009

..Ugh...

I hate hypocrites. I am one myself. But. I just don't see how someone can have something happen to them. And then turn around and do the exact same thing that hurt them to someone else. And after we had so many conversations about it, too... Ugh it is so, so so disappointing. You think you know someone.... you never really know anybody..... the heart is so deceitful......

"All of us wear masks. They can be worn out of love and the desire to remain close to those around us, to spare them from the complicated reality of our frayed psyches. We trade honesty for companionship, and in the process never truly know the hearts closest to us."


- Sarah Conner (tv)


____

6 comments:

Emily said...

Yes, it's sad. It's the type of thing where it's out of our hands and only God can change things....

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute, you watch Terminator the Sarah Conner chronicles, Interesting.

Yes Hypocrites can be a pain in the neck, particularly when I'm a hypocrite. AAAAHHHH!!!!

Sorry, nice post.

Unknown said...

hey Nate, what's going on man? Send me text message, email, FB, call me. Let me know what's going on. It's been a while since we've talked.

Anonymous said...

Whoa Ben, you're really desperate for conversation aren't you. lol!

Sorry, I just thought your comment was completely random.
No offense! =)

Unknown said...

haha that's ok. it's just been awhile since ive been able to catch up with Nate

Anonymous said...

Ok, but still your sudden comment was pretty funny though haha