Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Welll...

the last post was harsh. I was angry and not really watching what i was saying... i'm still very disappointed, but thanks to a dear friend i now know more about the reasons why.... Thanks again, friend.

I just have to share this with you.... hopefully you'll see why this teen girl named Maddie Shuler is my favorite vocalist of all time pretty much...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA4Vx3bkLqc&feature=channel


I have no idea how to post it in the blog itself... to my shame. No, Hayley, i am not all-knowing when it comes to this stuff =P

___

3 comments:

Emily said...

It's alright Nathan =]

Yes, she's amazing, isn't she? To post it in your blog all you do is copy and paste the 'embed' code. It's right below the 'more info' box....

Matt said...

I can understand...we all have times when we just want to throw it all out there you know....

yeah she's really good.

Anonymous said...

Hey Nathan, Seriously way to show some humility. It's great that God showing you this issue and helping you to address it.
After all God is the one we should go to when we get angry at hypocrites. =)