Tuesday, February 24, 2009

yep.

I feel kinda sad/happy right now. I'm not sure which. Maybe i should go ride a train like all southern songwriters do when they're sad... haha. There's just too much going on now to know... and i totally had a longer post to write but i don't feel like writing now... so i'll just correctly post that video. Thanks for telling me how, Emily, i would have probably written the embedding code by hand if you hadn't told me hahaha..



Other than that... i'll just end with a Skynyrd quote because it's just that awesome, and very relevent. (Emily if you don't know who Skynyrd is, we gotta talk =P)

"Tuesday's gone with the wind..."


the rest of the quote is relevent but i won't post it here......

__

5 comments:

Matt said...

I like the quote.

Emily said...

haha, I can't believe that I knew something that you did not!

And, I have no idea who that is, lol...

Nathan said...

Ok Emily we will be needing to have that music appreciation day sooner than i thought =P If you're from the south, and you haven't heard of Lynyrd Skynyrd, there is a big problem =P

Mark Hartwick said...

Freebird.....

Emily said...

=P