Sunday, February 8, 2009

Whoa.

here's a llama
there's a llama
and another little llama
fuzzy llama
funny llama
llama llama
duck

llama llama
cheesecake llama
tablet
brick
potato
llama
llama llama
mushroom
llama
llama llama
duck

i was once a treehouse
i lived in a cake
but i never saw the way
the orange slayed the rake
i was only three years dead
but it told a tale
and now listen, little child
to the safety rail

half a llama
twice the llama
not a llama
farmer
llama
llama in a car
alarm a llama
llama
duck

is THIS how it's told now?
is it all so old?
is it made of lemon juice?
doorknob
ankle
cold
now my song is getting thin
i've run out of luck
time for me to retire now
and become a duck
Emu.

EDIT: That's for you, Emily =P

---------



I can bet you didn't see that coming. =P

___

10 comments:

Wesley said...

I saw it coming. Haha.

Emily said...

haha, awesome. That song would be perfect if the very last word of the song was 'emu'.....=P

Nathan said...

Haha well, of course you would, Wesley. llama.

I think i know what you mean, Emily... llama.

^ by the way, i am hereby going to end each sentance with the word "llama" llama.

Emily said...

haha, Nathan. I mean just what I say. I like 'llama, emu and duck' together. I'm not sure why. I'm weird like that.

llama. I love llamas....

Emily said...

haha, you're awesome. Did you and Wes write this?

*long distance high-five*

llama =P

Ming said...

It's like the Badger song. =P

Nathan said...

Thank you Emily! *smiles widely* i wish we did =P But... it's a video my Dad found on Youtube a few years ago - I just remembered it again yesterday in the car with Wes =P Haha Ming i've never heard the Badger Song, i'm definitely going to look that up right now =P

Emily said...

haha =P Oh really? I though /you/ wrote it. I used to know a song sort of like this about a camel.... I haven't heard the badger song either.... *runs to google*

Anonymous said...

Very strange Nathan. I certainly didn't see that coming. HAHAHA!!

Matt said...

everybody knows the llama song.