Wednesday, March 4, 2009

You know,

i have been wanting to post a very profound post, which i haven't done in a while. Yeah i know, i'm a slackard. But i'm sooo tired right now and i feel nasty... i got in a bunch of dust and kerosene yesterday at the Merch Mart where i put in almost 10 hours worth of manual labor lol... my throat is sore, i feel achy, and i think i might have a fever :-/ Oh well, i'm pretty happy over all. I just got back from a loooooong day of driving with Wesley, which was pretty amazing :-D We went to Sam Ash and pretty much decided on a mixing board :-) But he already posted about it. I'm super excited about it. We spent hours at Sam Ash today, playing with all the equipment, software, mixers, outboard gear, guitars, basses, and everything else. I found it funny that Wes kept getting mad at me for touching all the knobs and fiddling with the controls of most of the gear, and i got mad at him for touching and fiddling with all the high-end guitars and basses =P I guess we each have our pet peeves when it comes to engineering haha. Well i don't want to ramble like i did in my other post so i'm just gonna quit talking haha. Besides i gotta leave here in a minute to drive my folks to see some friends of our's brand new baby at Presby :-) That's going to be joyful i know. I'm not actually going to see the kid, because i have a suspicion i'm getting sick... idk. Well i'm gonna shuddup now.

Oh. One more thing - this is my 90th post, and when i reach 100, i'm gonna have a celebration. Well not really. But i'm gonna try to post my 100th post on the day i get my license the tuesday after next :-) Yay me!! Ok NOW i'm gonna shut up.

__

3 comments:

Emily said...

Sorry that you're sick! I am too. =/

Sounds like you and Wes ahd a great time! I've never been to Sam Ash before...how different is it from like a Guitar Center?

Oh, do I know the person who had the baby? lol!

Haha, I so totally beat you with posts =P jk, jk....Yes, yay you! Getting your license will be great =)

Nathan said...

Aww yeah i heard!! I'm sorry :-/ I'm doing tons better today though, what about you?

Yep we sure did :-D Well - it's like 3000 times bigger =P and the salesmen actually know what they're talking about, because they're engineers and producers themselves. I love the place :-D And plus it's all hands-on.

Nope, i don't think you would lol

Emily said...

It's just a cold...I think. I'm not really miserable, so that's good =)

Oh...I see! Sounds fun =D

lol, ok =P