Monday, March 2, 2009

Amazing.

Yes, yesterday was da bomb. I went to church, and that was amazing! It was the first time i've been upstairs for the whole service in probably a few months, and i really loved it :-D We honored Pastor C for his years of service, which i thought was totally appropriate :-D Thanks Pastor C!!!! After church i had a worship leader's luncheon. That was brutal, because David and Mike kept saying things that would make Megan, Keri, and i burst out laughing - and of course we couldn't do that, it was a serious meeting 0.o So we suffered through it =P Sad, sad news afterwards though - my team is being split up!!!! No longer will Keri, Megan and i lead together - Megan and i are still leading together, but Keri was moved to another team :'( :'( That makes me really sad, we've had some good times... But our main purpose is leading the kids, anyway, not just having fun. I promised myself that the three of us would get together sometime to hang out again though :-D I am looking forward to the new way of worship leading - it's going to be interesting and good. Anyhow, back to my day... after the meeting Megan and i had to run ALLLLLLLLLL the way across the parking lot in the POURING rain!!!! And of course she was parked the furthest away from the building, and it was raining harder than ever... we were totally completely soaked by the time we got to her car!! I bet we looked hilarious though - both of us running full-tilt across the parking lot with our hoods up yelling and screaming continually =P that was a ton of fun. At the mall we met Morgan and Garret there, and Chad and JP joined us a little later. We TRIED to do a scavenger hunt. We had some amazing ideas, but ended up only doing a couple of them =P It was a blast writing them and hanging out though. We had to leave to meet Janelle and Mark at Starbucks, and so we just kinda sat there for a while and relaxed which was nice. Mark and G had to leave, and apparently Janelle got bored, because she got devious =P =P she said "why don't we go over to the mall and do some of the things on the list!!" And so we did.... and.... wow. That turned out amazing, but disturbing..... Before we even got there, Megan almost killed us driving me, Morgan, and Janelle back to the mall - she hit a puddle, and we hydroplaned... we all atarted yelling and i remember shouting "WE'RE GONNA DIE WE'RE GONNA DIE" over and over until Megan threatened to kick me out of her car. Well we got there all in one piece surprisingly, and true to her promise Megan didn't kill any of us, though she threatened to a couple times. Especially when one of us insulted Edward or tried to hurt Emmett =P hahaha. So anyway at the mall we meet up with Chad and JP, and we start doing some of the list... first thing we did was go to the coldstone creamery where i ordered a large pepperoni. They promptly informed me that they didn't serve pizza and i said "Not even in SLICES?" Hahaha i walked away acting chagrined. =P Then JP pretended that he knew somebody but it turned out lame because the guy started to get mad so he backed out fast =P We did a few other random things, and then passed by the dress store... all i can say about that is Morgan saved my life there..... Thanks so much Morgan!!!! Afterwards we found out it had started sleeting, and we had to leave. Megan, Janelle, Morgan and i headed back to the car, and i felt so bad for disappointing Janelle that i wore some frilly pink butterfly wings Megan had in her car alll the way home. =P Well we got back to my house without any major incidents, except when we pulled around the circle Janelle started looking devious again and asked me if i would sing some Katy Pery... then she asked if anyone had a video camera 0.o hahaha i agreed, but only if they would sing and dance with me... well it had just started snowing, and of course the light in the car wasn't good enough, so we had to get out in the street to film it... so Megan, Janelle, and i danced and sang Hot n Cold in the snow while Morgan filmed... we were so freakin cold but it was amazing haha. After that, i went inside, and i guess they all got back home safe 0.o apparently they did... amazingly =P =P Well...... that was my day =P Interesting, wouldn't you say? And wow.... long post 0.o

__

11 comments:

Emily said...

wow, I missed out on a lot. =/ Sounds like you had a ball, though =) We need to do something like this again soon when /I/ can come along, rofl.

Unknown said...

okay so i dont really know y i read all of that since i already knew everything that happened anyway..haha. but really it wouldve been SO awkward if i had seen yall there dontcha think? hahaha.

morgan joy said...

haha your welcome nathan.
no problem at all. i was happy to help. :D
and i was pretty scared driving with megan lol but she got me home safe so that was good! :D

Nathan said...

Gosh Morgan... i'm serious - i didn't see another way out of it!! You allowed me to get out with my dignity intact =P Well, mostly anyway haha...
Great!! I was worried for a bit when it really started snowing 0.o

Nathan said...

Yes! Emily we'll do that VERY soon, and you'll come along, and help everyone make WISE decisions that will hopefully allow me to escape with my dignity.... haha

Emily said...

haha! Rightttttt....Dude...you act like I'm profound or something. That is so far from the truth. =P

Wesley said...

Sounds like you had an awesome time. =) Wish I could have been there... =/

Anonymous said...

Whoa Nathan! That is such a long post dude! =O

Yes i know this comment is totally pointless. =D

Matt said...

I agree with Emily...lol
VERY soon.

Unknown said...

in some ways I feel like I missed out, but I am mostly glad I wasn't there for the insane driving. another time lol

Mark Hartwick said...

Huge frappucinos all the way.