Thursday, April 9, 2009

flyby

wow i haven't posted in forever - life's been so busy!! The Awake Music Project has been extremely time-consuming, which has been great!! But that combined with college and life makes me have almost no time for this blog. In fact i'm running out the door as we speak (well i'm not running out the door yet, that would be difficult to type while doing) and so i gotta rap this up yo. I LOVED the art festival, so much talent was represented by so many of the kids!!! I'm seeing some future AMP members among some of them :-) Annnnd - i'm so proud of my band!!! AMP delivered a flawless performance thanks to the creativity and musical genius of the band!! Love you guys :-D Well i want to post more about the festival later, because it was so inspiring!! And i want to talk about a few that i was absolutely amazed by... but not now. I've really gotta GO!! AMP meeting all day tomorrow, and then YOUTH GROUP!!! Love yall, seeya :-D

__

3 comments:

Emily said...

It was about time for you to post =P

I agree, the festival was awesome =D I'm proud of your band too. lol, it was fantastic. Seriously, I'm a huge fan =D

morgan joy said...

mee too!!!!!!!!
it was so good!

Nathaniel G. said...

Yes! Absolutely! AMP was awesome!

"Cough! Cough!" Okay, it's great you think you're good at writing music, but remember, God has given you the talent, and He is the one you should give all the glory.

Anyway, you guys were great! =D