Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cliffhanger

I just realized i've only posted 15 times since April 0.o That's quite shocking. I want to keep this blog up, but i seem to never have time... *sigh*. Well then i guess i should catch you guys up to my life recently...

i climbed King's Mountain yesterday with Matthew, Adam, Josiah, and a guy named Patrick yesterday - it was the most fun i've had in a while, and of course that's saying something =P I almost died as you can see below....


Of course this picture was staged (although i was standing on a small ledge you can't see here that was about six inches wide that spanned over a distance that i claim was several hundred feet and Adam claims was less than 50. I am sticking to my story, but no matter it was still very hardcore what i did, and stupid =P I did not die then, not even coming close. I did come close with the escaped convict though... though that's a story for another day.

All this week has been Drama Camp! I've had the privilege, along with Wesley and Emily S, to be "student directors", or camp counselors i guess if you prefer :-) It has been an absolute blast so far, and i know it will be next week too :-) Might post a few photos later.

Wesley and i just finished the Mystery Client Project, and our awesome mystery client has already been given his two tracks and we have tied the ribbon on that box and called it finished :-D I am now proceeding to enjoy my summer, and continue work on PREAMP: the Awake Music Project EP! More updates coming soon on that.

I am now going to leave to see some dear friends, namely Zach, Ying, and Sammy B, at frisbee :-D I'm already very late. Peace yall, hope to post soon.

Ciow! (pronounced Chow Although it is Cow Appreciation Day tomorrow - i will be dressing up - come prepared - i'll see yall tomorrow)


___

5 comments:

Mel said...

Okay, I believe you now! haha Glad you had a good time. I didn't know they were playing frisbee today 'cause of the weather...hope it's still happening even though it'll be over by the time you read this :P

Check out my blog at www.agrowingreflection.blogspot.com

Marissa said...

Yes . . . climbing Crowder's is fun. :-)

I'm looking forward to seeing your costume for Cow Appreciation Day . . . I'm working on mine right now. Oh, yes. ;-)

Emily said...

Hiking is *so* much fun. haha, funny picture. Oh, you talking about Patrick S.? I know him...sorta ;)

I would love to do drama camp with you all. But unfortunately, we can't drive an hour there and back for two weeks straight...

I can't wait to see everyone's costumes. I'm working on it too. haha, fun times =D

Matt said...

haha that was like the best day of my summer so far. Fun stuff.

oh and I've yet to attend cow appreciation day...I would like much more to go to the one in Charlotte but that's too much driving.

Nathaniel G. said...

GASP! =O Okay good you didn't die. Whew! lol

Aw man I wasn't able to go to Drama Camp this year. =( Oh well, maybe next year.

COW APPRECIATION DAY Woohoo! =D