Monday, June 29, 2009

Ow.



So i went to the lake saturday... and came back with the worst burn i think i've ever had. It's worse than one i got in Palm Beach, FL! Wierd thing is it's centered around my upper forearms, that's it. It's a reverse farmer's tan! It would be funny, but it hurts to move my arms, so it's not. haha. I think i'm overly complaining, but it has not stopped feeling like my arms are getting burned off since saturday evening. I've tried to put it out of my mind, but who could do that for this?

Lol anyways. Work on the track for the mystery client is going great - last night we had a drum and vocal sesh that went awesome!! We have a deadline this saturday - the track HAS to be done that night. We're gonna make it though! Anyhow it hurts to type and i hear the TV, a bottle of generic cola, and some pizza calling my name......

___

5 comments:

Emily said...

Ouch! Yeah, I got burnt pretty bad earlier this summer and it was pretty annoying. Hope it heals quickly for you. Try putting some aloe vera, if you haven't already.

Ohhhh. So AMP is recording something For this mystery Santa character? lol I thought this mystery person what like a guest to help record something special for AMP.

Nathaniel G. said...

Dude! You were burned kinda' bad, but it was a good time on the lake right?

Lol! TV,generic soda, and pizza; sounds like you're pretty busy right now.

Anyhoo, good post.=D

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain, Nathan.

mine was worse though =/

Ben said...

Quit your wining, Nathan. That's not too terrible. I've had worse too.

Unknown said...

looks pretty sore...i have sun poisoning on both of my legs though