Sunday, January 13, 2008

hey hey hey

well i'm posting again!!!! isnt it awesome? So the reason i havent posted is that my firwall has been restricting my site and i still havent gotten it figured out so i doubt i'll be posting again for a while - you can always email me and i'll tell you what's going on in my life :-p so today i had sooo much fun - Justin and G came over to hang at my place then we went to grab some pizza and after that we played frisbee and then played football... and now i think i'm going over to a friends house to play music for a while so i'm pretty happy... and i'm talking to two friends right now :-0 ahh so my life is pretty good right now - thats all i'm going to say now except that i've been enjoying reading everybody elses Blog (even if Chels calls me a blog stalker!) Till lata yall...

1 comment:

Matt said...

rofl..I totally understand why you don't post very much. I don't know why everyone complains about it...